Please let us know of additions and updates. We also have a couple of pages showing the latest news from selected sites, including those marked with * below.
Useful online/email newsletters
We often add news from these to our own content, but do visit the links for more on their area of expertise:
- Sound Delivery – media, communications training.
- Sheila McKechnie Foundation – connecting, informing and supporting campaigners.
- UK Fundraising*, everything fundraising, with an internet slant.
From sector support organisations
- Northern Ireland – NICVA runs the CommunityNI site.
- Scotland – SCVO‘s Third Force News*.
- Wales – WCVA news*.
- England – NCVO’s own news*.
- Your regional or local sector support body (list on VolResource) may well have a news section on its website.
Please suggest more non-profit websites on the same lines, with useful news sections.
- eHospice – palliative care news from around the world.
- National Care Forum.
- OneWorld – global /development issues.
- Civil Society Finance (Charity Finance).
- Civil Society Governance.
- Civil Society IT.
- Third Sector, and its main news feed.
- Charity Digital News (from Third Sector).
- Charity Technology News has closed.
- Charity Financials/Caritas Data sector news page.
- Society Guardian, and their Voluntary Sector news feed.
- The Independent – charity topic.
- RealWire general charity news feed.
Also see Magazine listings on VolResource.
Our VoluntaryNews Archive website may be of interest.
Do remember that legal matters and the role (and jargon) of the voluntary sector differ from country to country.
- NonProfit Quarterly has a daily newswire (available as an email newsletter as well as on web), with occasional non-American items.
- NonProfit Times “the leading business publication for nonprofit management” (USA).
- Charity Village news pages “Canada’s supersite for the nonprofit sector”.