This year’s Tech4Good Awards are now open, for any charity, business, individual, social enterprise, school, college, university or any other public body with a base in the UK.
- AbilityNet Accessibility Award – software, hardware or other digital innovation that transforms the lives of disabled people.
- BT MyDonate Fundraising Award – technology helping with charitable fundraising.
- Community Impact Award – digital technology to transform their community.
- Digital Skills Award
- Digital Health Award
- IT Volunteer of the Year Award
- Young Pioneer Award – under 18s using technology to meet a need or tackle a problem that they care about.
NGO digital comms report
The 2016 Global NGO Online Technology Report is the first result of a research project by Nonprofit Tech for Good (no connection with above) sponsored by Public Interest Registry.
Sub-titled ‘2,780 NGOs • 133 COUNTRIES • 6 CONTINENTS’, it aims to provide a better understanding of how non-governmental organizations worldwide use online technology to communicate with their supporters and donors. In pdf, 9.9MB, registration required.