A new set of awards have been created to recognise best practise in arts and culture fundraising, The Emcees. They are run by the Management Centre and its National Arts Fundraising School.
There are six categories:
- Best Campaign – Large (campaigns with a target of £100,000 and above)
- Best Campaign – Small (campaigns with a target of less than £100,000)
- Best use of Digital channels in a fundraising campaign
- Best Corporate Partnership
- Best Individual Giving campaign
- =mc Award for Innovation
The nomination deadline is 11th March.