The latest update from the Electoral Commission on the lobbying law regulations for “non-party campaigners” (no. 15) covers paying invoices for campaign spending, reporting after the election and the government (Hodgson) review of third party campaigning.
It also looks ahead to elections being held in May 2016:
- Scottish Parliamentary elections
- National Assembly for Wales elections
- Northern Ireland Assembly elections
- Local elections in England
- Greater London Authority elections
- Police and Crime Commissioner elections
Guidance will be issued for the regulated period for each of these elections, when the rules on spending and donations will apply to non-party campaigners.