Following the flurry of party manifestos last week (see our coverage), a number of overviews have been produced.
- Charity Finance Group has a briefing (pdf, 13 pages, 243KB) outlining and analysing policies in each of the main party manifestos.
- Scotland’s SCVO ‘How do the (Scottish) manifestos measure up for the Scottish third sector?‘ has short extracts on various policy areas.
- NCVO looks at how well voluntary sector priorities have fared among the parties’ proposals, matching commitments against the priorities and proposals set out in NCVO’s own manifesto. ‘General election 2015 manifestos – what they would mean for charities‘.
- The Guardian has ‘What the general election manifestos have in store for the voluntary sector‘, contributed by Charities Aid Foundation.
Third Force News covers the Scottish National Party manifesto with pledges to devolve welfare and to abolish the Lobbying Act welcomed by senior third sector figures.
Also added to our Election 2015 round-up page:
- NCVO has created a ‘Manifesto Bank‘ of items published by its members.
- Black Training and Enterprise Group has A Manifesto For Ending Racial Inequality In Britain (pdf, 177KB).
And see ‘Examining election pledge on more volunteers ‘ for analysis around the Conservative proposal on employer-supported volunteering.