Here’s another round-up of reports produced as part of the Inquiry into the Future of Voluntary Services, set up by the National Coalition for Independent Action.
Released late July, two reports with a focus on minorities are linked from the article at http://www.independentaction.net/2014/07/30/two-more-inquiry-reports-with-a-focus-on-minorities/:
- ‘Support for Black and Minority Ethnic Older People’ – link to pdf, 590KB, http://www.independentaction.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/BAME-paper-final.pdf
- ‘Refugee and Migrant Group Action on Xenophobia and Public Policy’ – link to pdf, 236KB, http://www.independentaction.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Refugees-and-Xenophobia-final.pdf
Earlier in August, ‘The failure of leadership‘ article has another two, http://www.independentaction.net/2014/08/20/the-failure-of-leadership/:
- ‘The position and role of national infrastructure bodies concerning cuts to and the privatisation of public service’, pdf, 289KB, http://www.independentaction.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Infrastructure-bodies-final-Aug-14.pdf
- ‘Homes for Radical Action: The position and role of local umbrella groups’ pdf, 366KB, http://www.independentaction.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Role-of-local-umbrella-groups-final.pdf
This week, ‘Northern Ireland and Scotland – the same or different?‘ http://www.independentaction.net/2014/08/26/northern-ireland-and-scotland-the-same-or-different/:
- ‘Lenin’s Useful Idiots? Voluntary Action and Public Service Reform in Northern Ireland’, pdf, 481KB, http://www.independentaction.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Lenins-Useful-Idiots-final-.pdf.
- ‘What is happening in Scotland?’ pdf, 481KB, http://www.independentaction.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/What-is-happening-in-Scotland-final.pdf.
VoluntaryNews coverage of earlier inquiry releases:
- First reports from Future of Voluntary Services inquiry (general context and government policy).